How to Unpack the PCA 4000:
- Carefully open the packaging: Do not use blades that could damage the contents.
- Accessories for the PCA 4000 are packed on the top foam panel: power cable, post-curing tray, and tray supports to hold the post-curing tray in place. Remove these from the box and set them aside.
- Extract the PCA 4000 from the box by lifting upwards.
- Remove the foam panels from the top and bottom. Keep the box and foam panels.
- Situate the PCA 4000 on a secure surface.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article. That’s the only way we can improve.