Precautions for safe handling
Advice on general occupational hygiene
- When using do not eat, drink, smoke, sniff.
- Work in well-ventilated zones or use proper respiratory protection.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes. Remove contaminated, saturated clothing immediately. Wash hands before breaks and after work.
- Provide eye shower and label its location conspicuously
- Wash contaminated clothing prior to re-use.
Advice on safe handling
- Provide room air exhaust at ground level. If handled uncovered, arrangements with local exhaust ventilation have to be used.
- Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapour/spray.
Measures to prevent fire
- Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
- Take usual measures for fire prevention.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Requirements for storage rooms and vessels
- Keep containers tightly closed and in a well-ventilated place.
- Protect containers against damage.
- Keep/Store only in original containers.
- Protect from the action of light.
- Recommended storage temperature can be found at the respective Safety Data Sheet.
Hints on joint storage
Materials to avoid:
- Oxidizing agent
- Reducing agent
- Strong alkali
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article. That’s the only way we can improve.