How To Maintain Envision One Power Cycle:
Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
Overview: It is recommended to power cycle the printer under any of the following conditions:
- the printer is running slowly
- the printer was recently updated, or
- the printer has not been powered down in a week
- Power off the printer using the touch screen: tap Home > Settings > Power > Power Off.
- Once the printer has completely turned off, disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Push and hold the power button on the front of the printer for 10 seconds to drain all power from the printer.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Power on the printer using the front power button.