How To Store Boxes?
If the Envision One printer was ordered with any accessories, such as the PCA 2000 curing apparatus, PWA 2000 parts washer, material, or extra material trays, these items will be sent separately.
Keep the curing apparatus box, the parts washer box, and the spare material tray box.
To store the crate:
- Reinsert the padding and include the padding from accompanying boxes.
- Break down any additional boxes, fold them, and insert them into the crate.
- Re-seal the crate using the original brackets.
- Place it in storage with a Please do not discard, this crate accompanies 3D printer sign attached to the sides.
The oxygen concentrator for the printer is shipped in a separate box. To store this:
- Remove the padding and place it into the crate alongside the printer padding.
- Cut the tape, flatten the cardboard, and set near the crate for safekeeping.
Accessories boxes containing the PCA 2000 curing apparatus and PWA 2000 parts washer are shipped separately if purchased.
To store them, repeat the steps to store the box for the oxygen concentrator described above.