What is Calibration?
Calibration involves calculating the material shrinkage compensation coefficient and saving it in the buildstyle file for the material you use for printing.
Calibrating your 3D-printer allows compensating for the natural shrinkage of the material which increases the accuracy and precision of your printer.
Find out more about Buildstyle Installation.
To calculate the shrinkage calibration coefficient:
1. Click Menu | Calibrate Printer.
→ A dialog box is open.
2. Click Save Job & Continue.
→ The L-shaped job is generated and sent to the printer.
3. Click OK.
4. Print the L-shaped model and clean it well.
5. Post cure the model as required for the material.
6. Measure the model as shown on the picture in the dialog box below.
7. Enter the X and Y dimensions in the input fields.
8. Click Apply.
→ The shrinkage calibration coefficient is saved in the buildstyle.