My Z slide isn’t moving when I tap the relevant buttons in the Control Software.
- Close the Envision One CS software and unplug both the power supply and the USB from the back of the machine.
- Wait for 10 seconds and reconnect.
- If the problem still persists, call technical support.
The built model fell off the build platform or nothing substantial was built.
- Filter your material using a paint strainer to ensure there is no debris left from the failed job in it.
- Wipeout and check your material tray to ensure it is still in good condition.
- If your material tray is over 1000 hours of print time or 3 months of use, or if the material is over 6 months, it may be time to order new ones.
- If this is not the case and you still cannot get a good job after straining or using fresh material, you may have an issue with your LED or the homing position of the build platform. Call technical support.
Time out Reached message appears on the screen.
The projector cannot be initialized. In this case, restart the machine by shutting it down and then powering it on again.
Sporadic blurring on the model.
It is caused by contaminated material from alcohol or some other chemical.
- Pour the old material in a separate container. Do not pour it back into the new or unused material container.
- Clean out the material tray completely with dry soft paper towels only, don’t use any chemicals.
- Clean the corners of the material tray with dry Q tips.
- Replace with new material and rebuild parts.
To avoid future contamination:
- Do not place any chemicals near the material tray or resin.
- Do not post clean the model near the material tray, and do not clean the build platform with any chemicals except the dry paper towels.
Partial build failure
This could be several things or a combination of the following:
- Damaged, scratched or worn material tray will cause a build failure.
- Weak supports. A weak or improperly placed support will cause a part feature not to build. Add additional supports to the failed area.
- Boolean operation is not correct, errors in the file. A small feature is not completely attached to the main body of the part. In Magics or your CAD program check to ensure there is no gap, all small features are completely attached and the part is one single entity.
Tag reader/DLP board/projector connection lost
When the connection error appears:
- Reboot the machine.
- Contact Service & Support.
- Send the log report to Service & Support.
Error: Failed to set LED power
When the error appears:
- Shut down the printer.
- Disconnect the power cable.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the power cable again.
- If the error still occurs, check the cable connection of the projector and PC box.
- If it doesn’t help, the projector has to be changed. Contact Service & Support.