How to Save a Job:
1. Click Menu | Save as.
2. Select the desired path and enter the file name.
3. Click Save.
→ The job file is saved.
The saved file contains:
- all models placed on the platform;
- all platforms;
- support structures;
- other technical data required.
How to Save a Job via Print menu:
1. Open the Envision One RP.
2. Create the job you want to save.
3. Select the job you want to save.
4. Click Print.
→ The following window appears:
5. Click Save job.
→ The folder selection dialog box appears.
7. Open the folder you want to save a job to and click Select Folder.
→ The job folder with all the required data is saved to the selected folder.
→ The following window appears.
8. Click either:
- Continue to exit the Save job dialog box; or
- Open Folder to open the Job folder.