Envision One RP and EasyRx integration
For a smooth and enhanced user experience!
EnvisionTEC is proud to offer our professional users more and more tools to simplify the digital workflow and deliver high-quality 3D printed products to patients. Here let’s talk about EnvisionTEC and Easy RX integration designed for your convenience and enhanced usability.
What is Envision One RP and EasyRx integration?
- EasyRx allows users to submit, manage and track orthodontic lab prescriptions, including preparing and labeling them for 3D printing.
- EnvisionTEC’s Envision One RP takes your 3D models and translates them into printable files for the 3D printer.
A great news is that we have developed an integrated workflow for EasyRx and Envision One RP users. From now on you can send STL files from EasyRx to Envision One RP with just one click. This allows a super fast workflow from digital scan to 3D printed model.
How Does it Work?
To be able to take advantage of the seamless workflow, you will need to set up the integration between your EasyRx and Envision One RP. This is easy and will take you just a couple of steps.
Setting Up EasyRx and Envision One RP Integration
- Enter your EasyRx account.
- Click your account name in the right upper corner.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click 3d Party Integrations.
- Switch on the Enable Envision One RP integration on this computer toggle. → The web extention download starts automatically.
- Double click the downloaded file to start its installation.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Enter the buildstyle name.
- Click Save.
The integration setup has been completed.
Using the Integrated Workflow
Now you can go from a digital scan to 3D print faster than ever before. Just select a 3D model in your EasyRx and click the Envision One RP icon. Envision One RP launches and your STL model automatically opens.
That’s all. All you need now is clicking Print button in Envision One RP.
Incredibly smooth and easy workflow!